Terms Of Service
Thank you for using GMS Medical's website at gmsmedical1.com. The following Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your use of our website. By using our website, you agree to these Terms.
Use of Website You can use our website only for lawful purposes and following these Terms. In addition, you agree not to use our website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate GMS Medical, a GMS Medical employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the website or which,
- as determined by GMS Medical, may harm GMS Medical or users of the website or expose them to liability.
- Intellectual Property All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of GMS Medical or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Therefore, you may not be able to reproduce, modify, distribute, or otherwise use any content on our website without our prior written consent. Disclaimer of Warranties Our website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. In addition, GMS Medical does not state that the website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free from viruses or other harmful components. Limitation of Liability In no event shall GMS Medical, its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use our website, or for any information, products, or services obtained through our website. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold GMS Medical, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or your violation of these Terms. Termination GMS Medical may terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of our website at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, a breach of these Terms. Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed by the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Changes to Terms GMS Medical reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Your continued use of our website after such changes show that you accept the new Terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com.