Shipping & Returns
Return Policy Online & In-Store
Thanks for shopping at GMS Medical! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days from order date or 21 days from time of delivery for a full refund of the original product price less restocking fee or return shipping fees.
The product must be returned in new condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories in order to satisfy our return policy. Customers are responsible for return shipping on all product that was delivery by ground shipping (USPS, Fedex or UPS). Please inspect your product upon delivery, if the product is damaged or defective you have 5 days from the time of delivery to contact us. Please provide us pictures of the damaged items, you will receive instructions on where to send the pictures. All damaged or defective items will be fixed or replaced free of charge within the 5-day period of delivery.
Many items have a restocking fee, please see the individual products below:
- Power Wheelchairs (20% Fee)
- Scooters (20% Fee)
- Lift Chairs (15% Fee)
- Hospital Beds (20% Fee)
- Vehicle Lifts (15% Fee)
- Manual Wheelchairs (15% Fee)
- Patient Lifts (15% Fee)
Please note some items cannot be return, the list includes:
- Lift Chair that are custom built or have a 2-week lead time to build
- Power wheelchairs (Pride Jazzy 1450 Heavy Duty Wheelchair)
- Manual Wheelchair that are customized (Quickie Wheelchair)
- Contact GMS Medical by phone (1-888-317-9789) or online within 30-Day of purchase with your sales receipt number, and explain the reasons of your return. Our customer service representative will give you a Return Authorization Number RA#, the shipping return address and the restocking fees associated with that return.
- Pack the item securely in the original package, if possible. Enclose the original packing slip or a copy of your sales receipt with the item.
- All products must be returned in new condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure a correct credit. Write clearly the RA# on the Outside of the box.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 3-5 business days of our receiving and inspecting your returned product. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns.
There are no refunds on service and repair of power wheelchairs, scooters, lift chairs, hospital beds, vehicle lifts, CPAP/BiPAP, and Oxygen Concentrators. All repaired equipment comes with a 90-day or 1-year warranty on repaired items. The contract will only cover replacement parts or rebuilt parts.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.